Without you.

I often imagine what you're doing,
are you awake and thinking about me?
Whenever you close your eyes,
Is it my face that you see?

Visions of what we used to be,
Keeping floating around in my mind.
You were the only one who held the key,
Making me believe love like ours was hard to find.

You ripped my heart out,
with your indifference and lies,
leaving no place within me for any doubt,
leading our relationship to a path of good byes.

You used to be my best friend,
Sharing my every feeling and thought.
Now it's all over, it's all come to an end,
never imagined it would have ended with the way that we fought.

I often wondered every night,
why did I depend so much on you
to make things so right,
life is so much better without you making me feel blue.

I will be happy again in the arms of another,
you will just be another chapter in my life,
he won't be one to smother,
Thanking the most I won't have to deal anymore with all that strife.

No comments:

Post a Comment