High in the sky.


A little something I came across which I had written when I was on my way to Delhi.


I am reminded of my childhood while I sit thousands of feet above the sky. Through my window I see people and buildings turn into microscopic objects. I do but the obvious yet impossible. I try to find my house in the clutter of buildings. Having failed in doing so I try to find anything I can identify. Of course I can't!

I see my beautiful city with amazement as I leave it to visit another. The earth below me looks so colourful like a quilt. Patches of green, grey, brown and red look up at me. On my side I see the sky turn from grey to white then blue and then dark blue.

I always look at the mysterious sky wondering how would it be if us humans hadn't explored and conquered it. The clouds look so perfectly placed below the horizon making me remember the games I played looking at the friendly replicas of cotton. They take different shapes and sizes as some merge into each other while some wander off. Each time I look at the horizon I feel blessed to be alive and fortunate to experience God's beauty.

Hyderabad.


The skkkkyyyyyyy!



The almighty sun!
A weird shape in the clouds...What does it look like?


Look at the shadow of the cloud!
Landing.

Delhi

Delhi again.

No comments:

Post a Comment