The Mystery which is Me!

I'm sad when I'm happy,
I feel good when things are crappy.
I laugh when I'm upset,
I remember things more when I forget.
In a crowd I feel alone,
It's always the important things I postpone.
I talk the most when I'm quiet,
I always eat more when I'm on a diet.
I stay awake all night and sleep in the morning,
I overlook advice, even when it's a friendly warning.
I become laid back when faced with an issue,
I cry the most when I don't have a tissue.
I let major problems roll off my back and focus on the little ones,
I don't follow the shows as much as I watch the reruns.
I eat eggs without the yolks,
I become serious when someone jokes.
I lose interest in my passion,
I follow trends when they go out of fashion.
I watch less of the originals and more of the remakes,
I feel in love the most when my heart breaks.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!..Amazing, I didn't know there was a poet in you.The hardest thing to do is describe one's self and you did in in poetry. Awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ghaffster :) That's all I seem to be doing in my free time...writing poetry! :p

    ReplyDelete