Uncertainty

Will you still love me every morning,
When I wake up all grumpy and frowning?
Will I still be desirable to you,
When I yell for things you don't have a clue?

Will you stand by me through thick and thin,
Even if at some point I should sin?
Will you find me beautiful when wrinkles appear?
You know growing old and ugly is something I always fear.

Will we still remain friends as we are now,
Can I take your word for it, can we make it a vow?
Will you in the future feel insecure and jealous,
Will your behaviour towards me turn callous?

Will you always remain this funny,
Even if burdened and faced with hardships and no money?
Will you always be this understanding and caring,
It is after all a life together we'll be sharing.

Perhaps I ask too many questions in my state of uncertainty,
These questions may very well stem from my own insecurity.
The real question though is will you always remain true to me?
I guess I'll have to wait patiently for the future to unfold and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment