Second Chances

Second chances

I was listening to this song Second Chances by Shinedown (awesome band!!) and it got me thinking about how many people are given a second chance in life? A chance to make things right. A chance to make up for all that could and probably should have been done right the first time around. A chance to relive those moments and experience all those wonderful things again. A chance to experience potential bliss!

I firm believer in when you least expect it things happen for the best I am amongst the fortunate to get that chance. Not once but twice for two non connected and different things. Both being equally important!

I don’t know how I will do with this second chance given by God. But I know that I will never take this chance for granted. Although scared for doing what I am famous for, screwing it up, I also look forward to seeing if this second chance will help make things right this time around for me. Let’s hope and pray for the best. :)

A chance to hear the song I was talking about!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H25ORRgLxdA

No comments:

Post a Comment