Happy Birthday Misb!



My dearest sister Misbah,

You're not here with us to celebrate your birthday this year but I'm sure you're having fun with Shaan and family! :)

Just thought I'd write something for you to let you know what you mean to me...Thought why not blog it while I'm at it :)


Words can't describe what you mean to me. It's no secret that I love you with all my heart. You've been my best friend ever since I can remember. It's been one heck of a journey till here and you've always guided me, protected me, covered for me and been there for me no matter what. You've been my role model all my life. Despite my many flaws you've always accepted me the way that I am.

You've taught me to never judge people (which I feel is my best quality), to be understanding, patient, caring and loving. Without your love and affection my heart would have been made of complete stone by now.

I miss you terribly now that you're gone. The feeling of incompleteness will be with me my entire life. But I find solace and comfort in the fact that you're spending the rest of your life with the man of your dreams pursuing what you've always wanted to. I pray that your happy ending we used to imagine when we use to play Barbie games together as kids, remains happy for the rest of your life.

I wish and pray for your good health, happiness and success in the next phase of your life. I will always love you and turn to you for guidance and support in the years to come as well. So, go on, life your life and continue to make us proud in all that you do as you have always done. :)

To end it, as I usually do, here's a sisterly poem for you...Not by me...But I liked it....

My sister

She is my sister, not by blood
But rather by love
When i cry she wipes away the tears
When i hide she takes away my fears

Always and forever will i love my sister
Faithful and loyal she does remain
Protecting me from a world of despise
Listening to everyone of my cries

With arms wide open she nurtures me
and keeps away all that is wrong
She keeps me on track, never letting me stray
To my suggestions she will never say 'nay'

Thank you my sister for all that you have done
For without you all would be wrong
I love you my sister, with all my heart I do
The love for my sister is all true.

No comments:

Post a Comment