Just like the movies.

I didn't watch as many movies as I should I have or for that matter wanted to...Don't get me wrong...My 1TB external hardisk is overflowing with movies...I download like there's no tomorrow...But I just couldn't be bothered to sit and watch movies like I did the year before.

I can proudly say I managed to break free from my Internet-Facebook addiciton...It was becoming really scary!...I would have a serious conversation with someone while chatting with friends on FB.

Anyway, I did manage to watch a few movies and liked the below for 2010:

1. Grown Ups---After a very long time got to see a clean fun comedy which one can watch with the family.
2. Ninja Assasin---My memory's horrible so I can't say that this movie released in 2010 but I know I saw it then!...So it still counts in this list...The action and martial arts in this movie had me frothing at the mouth!...It wasn't over the top amazing but heck Rain made me drool over his mysterious Ninja ways.
3. Inception---Too much hype killed the movie for me. It didn't meet my expectations but I can't deny it was a good movie...It's not like you come across thought provoking movies like this every year! :)
4. Daybreakers---FINALLY a vampire movie without the nonsense of romance!...I dunno why but I really liked the movie. I guess it was to do with how they showed the whole angle of being a vampire in a different way.
5. Once Upon a time in Mumbai---I generally hate ANYTHING to do with Emraan Hashmi and for that matter don movies...I mean they've been done to death! But I did like this movie. Ajay's acting and character in the movie as well as Hashmi's rise to the top in the underworld was shown in a very sensitive way. I mean the way it was presented was not about violence but the human angle of it all.
6. Date Night---Steve Carell! I will watch anything and everything he comes out with. It did have me chuckling in many a scenes. Especially the ones with Mark Wahlberg.
7. Macgruber---This one had me cracking up at it's pathetic humor and ridiculous storyline. I appreciated the corny and lame comedy because it really does have scenes which I never thought I would ever see in movies!
8. Wake Up Sid---Again...was this 2010?...I'm too lazy to Google the damn thing...But I did like this movie a lot...Ranbir and Konakana's acting was awesome...Shot beautifully with a very realistic touch to the story.
9. Rajneeti---The movie was watchable but the bloody pure hindi dialogues were a real pain!...The movie was good with my Arjun Rampal looking SO DAMN HOT!!!! Drool...droooooooooooollllllll....maaaaaaaaaaaaaajor drooooool!...Ok...enough!...The first time I saw the movie I was giving cow eyes to Arjun and just waiting for him to come back on the big screen...the second time I saw it I was looking beyond my extreme and loyal love for my Arjun and paid attention to the movie...Was a good watch.
10. Dabangg---The surprise package!...I didn't particularly enjoy the movie but I did appreciate Salman's attempt at acting...If you can even call it that...I figured he just forgot how to act after all these years of shuffling between dead pan-constipated expressions.

I know there were a lot better movies than these...But as I said...I developed a life this year and stopped being a couch potato...My movie marathon mania finally came to an end! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment