Rage against the Freaks!

What do people get out of hurting another person?...How can they live with themselves knowing they've hurt someone who hasn't done ANYTHING to hurt them?...Is standing up for yourself wrong?...Is saying NO to bullshit incorrect??...Is it just me or don't these people get these values instilled in them by their parents??

It's disgusting that there are people out there who get their kicks out of hurting other people!...Just because you take the high road why does the other person think it gives them ALL rights to walk all over you??...I believe in karma...and I pray that God gives such people what they truly deserve!...

Sometimes I curse, sometimes I get REALLY angry, sometimes I just bluntly wish for them to die so the bullshit comes to an end!...I 99% of the time ignore such situations in life and try not to think about it because that's what the other person wants you to do!...Think about them...Even if it's for all the wrong things...

But what if despite using all methods and ignoring for years the person doesn't give up??...They waltz into your life time and time again thinking they have every right to do damage, hurt you and watch the show!...They just don't give up!...The heights!!...The determination and persistence some morons show!...

It shouldn't have to be like this...No one should have to put up with more than they should...Especially not at the cost of people who aren't even worth it!...I wish for once I get to sit back and watch the show while such freaks get hurt!...It's bout time it happens...I've waited too long for it and suffered enough!!...To all those who hurt people for no good reason other than their selfish needs and desires...I hope they go to Hell and burn there for eternity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment