Umbrella

I know this is mean...But I'm still gonna write it....
On Wednesday I saw something that amused me at my shuttle point. I was waiting for the bus to commute to work in, holding my opened umbrella trying my best to protect myself from the evil sun. I happen to look at the opposite side of the road and I saw an 'Aunty' AKA woman in her 40's-50's. She was wearing a Punjabi style shalwar kameez and sneakers. She had on stylish shades and a jazzy purse snug under her arm and was walking really fast.
So far everything's normal about what I just describe. The amusing part though was this obese Aunty was holding this tiny umbrella to protect herself from the sun. Not only did the umbrella look like it was snatched away from a tiny doll, it was broken too! The only thing that umbrella was protecting were her fingers!!
I only wish I had my camera with me so I could have taken a picture of her. Just to give you all a taste of how funny it seemed to me:

No comments:

Post a Comment