Shaun T - Crazy 8 workout

I mentioned this in one of my earlier posts, I'm on a path to make myself healthier. So, today I finally did a workout! That's right, I did a dance fitness cardio workout - Shaun T's 'Crazy 8s' video from the Cize series. This was an odd choice for me because I'm a terrible dancer, I can barely keep up with the moves and I've got the joints and aches of a 90 year old. I still gave it a go. I'm glad no one was around to see me using my two left feet. I think I did better than I thought I would. Three minutes into the video and I was already feeling like I was going to die. My lungs were trying to tell me to give up and curl back into bed. Somehow I managed to crawl my way to the end of the video and finished it without any breaks. The workout itself is great though. The last time I did a workout I barely broke into a sweat. My on and off attempts at Hatha yoga felt awesome but still no sweat. I know it's not necessary that you should but maybe my mind needs to see my body cry in order to know fat has been burned and dormant muscles have been used. AND CRY MY BODY DID! I think even my nails were sweating! I know it's not possible but you get the point. I can still feel my barely used muscles crying even hours after the workout. So, me thinks me'll stick with this...Me Likey (Modern Family influence). As is always the case with me, as soon as I manage to get into a rhythm and find a groove I get my periods. I'm probably going to get mine by tomorrow or at least in the next two days. I get terrible cramps so working out is NOT an option. Fingers crossed I'll be back to clumsily stomping around in my room trying to dance in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment