Someday

Someday he’ll call and his ego will fall,

He’ll wish this would end and he will have a friend.

Someday he’ll realize what he’s missing after he’ll socialize

He’ll meet many more people and his sorries will seem feeble.

Someday he’ll look back and the guilt will attack.

He’ll be lost and I won’t come back at any cost.

Someday he’ll pass all our places and remember then make faces.

He’ll wish he didn’t leave in a hurry coz the past he can’t bury.

Someday he’ll be alone regretting this friendship he had thrown.

He’ll wish I was with him and he’ll only admit it to his kin.

Someday he’ll grow up and upset as I am I wish him good luck.

He’ll never know what he meant to me, he was one my best friends you see.

Someday he’ll move on and wish he hadn’t gone.

He’ll feel the pain he caused when he left, then my feelings he’ll feel in depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment