God sent

I always use to find love a mystery.
I felt it before but never with such intensity.
I'm so much wiser and stronger now.
I put in efforts & am not a lazy cow.
I won't take you for granted.
Or live in a land enchanted.
I will stand by and support you in every way,
Make me yours, let's not delay.
The way you make me smile no one else can,
You're different, not just any other man.
You have a heart of gold,
caring, loving, unique, bold.
I can't imagine life without you anymore,
I'm yours now, I promised my heart and swore.
You're an amazing mix of innocent and mature,
You have a soul untouched, so pure.
I feel this love that runs through my veins,
comes once in a lifetime then everything does change.
You make my soul feel loved & content.
You're my love, the one who God sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment