Perspective

I was facing quite a few problems all at once and had become even more negative and 'cribby' than usual. Thankfully all those around me have been putting up with me without complaints. I sometimes feel I'm surrounded with those with patience of saints!

Coming back to what I was saying...It literally took ONE night to change my perspective on my situation. I believe in signs Allah sends us and how he guides us. I'm very grateful to the wonderful changes he has brought into my life. Although initially I may have been aloof or even ungrateful. I have made peace with the situations I've had to face and am finally looking at everything from a completely new perspective.

I have accepted my mistakes, I have forgiven myself and others for all the hurt and pain I've had to experience in the last couple of months. I am even grateful for the pain because it has brought me closer to Allah than anything ever would have. I am grateful for the gift of guilt that continues to guide me and motivate me to do better.

The only way I can describe such a drastic change and all the inner peace I feel would have to be, thankfully, because of Allah. I pray I'm able to follow the path he's nudged me on.

So...For now, I'm happy! Alhamdulillah :)


No comments:

Post a Comment