All that Chatter

Looking back over the year that's passed, I feel like I've lived through a hurricane! I've made it out alive and kicking! I came across something I had written and figured why not share?

"I'll wait for you forever."
"I'll leave you never."
"I'll always fight for us."
"You'll never have to adjust."
"I'll never force you."
"I'll change my point of view."
"You'll never cry again."
"I'll never cause you pain."
"I'll love you unconditionally."
"I'll treat you with dignity."
"You are my rare gem."
"I won't ever be like them."
"I will do it all."
"I'll support you if you fall."
"I am so proud of you."
"You are my baby boo."
"You are so beautiful."
"I'm always truthful."
"I will give you space."
"I will never forget your face."
"I will take care of you when you're old."
"I'll keep you warm when you're cold."
"I love how you are."
"You are my morning star."
"I'll never give up."
"You won't cook any grub!"
"You'll never be alone."
"Soon I'll leave, I'll be gone."
"We'll build a life together."
"Yes, I've found another."
"You left me!!"
"We weren't meant to be."
"I'm happy now."
"See ya! Ciao!"



No comments:

Post a Comment