Choices maketh the woman

I don't know where people get the feeling that I am living a life of regrets. I am not! I never have and I never will. I have only one life just like every one here on earth and I'm NOT going to waste it on looking back and regretting anything. I've had SO many curve balls thrown at me and I always come out stronger than before. There are a dime a dozen people who sit and judge or pass their comments on how I live my life. My life's path is unconventional but at least I am happy that I got to live it the way I wanted to. Yes, I've made mistakes! But who hasn't?

I have always loved truly and deeply. I have always given every relationship (whether the person deserved my love or not) a 100%. I am happy with the person that I am. I never try to hurt anyone intentionally, I always focused on the bigger things in life such as kindness and the likes. I don't find humor or get my kicks out of seeing ANYONE in pain...No matter how much they've hurt me or the people I love. I have never regretted any decision or choice I have made. If people who claim to know me say that or feel that then they really haven't figured out who I am yet.

There are also those who like to judge me based on my beliefs. Whether it's my choices on my lifestyle or my faith. I have made peace with the haters. I'm going to leave it to Allah to deal with them. If I am being judged then only Allah has the right to do it. No other human!

I would have wanted things to be different in my life but Allah had other plans and those are plans that I will not question or try to fight. My choices are mine and only mine alone. I am never one to respond or react rashly (as short tempered and impatient as I am) and I never take a decision based on emotions. If a decision is made, then it is truly thought out without the influence of ANYONE else. I am a practical person and will never say things I don't mean. I don't see the point or the need to prove my faith, my beliefs, my choices or my life to anyone anymore! Just live and let live!!

No comments:

Post a Comment