What was...

Looking back I don’t realize how quickly time flew.

Seems like just yesterday we started chatting.

How lovely our friendship grew.

I remember our late night talking.

Binge fests in restaurants.

Our useless squawking.

The times we dissed movies together.

The way you made dinner for me.

The way we said friends forever.

The times you wiped my tears.

The smile you brought upon my face.

The way you danced after a few beers.

The rides on your bike.

The time I rode it in fear.

The words forgiven out of spite.

The times we stood on your terrace.

The way you stuffed me with watermelons.

The way you call me Princess.

The care you showed when I was ill.

The plans we made for the future.

The times you refuse to let me pay the bill.

Songs sung in the middle of the night.

So many of those pointless conversations.

All these moments made our friendship so right.

No comments:

Post a Comment