Weighing me down!

So, I’m a failure at committing things to myself. BIG surprise!... I’m tired of battling…I can’t seem to commit to making myself lose weight. I’m struggling here for over 4 years, heck my entire life battling with my ‘weighty’ issues. What is it with me and being a lazy bum?? I workout for a stretch and suddenly lose the commitment and focus! I know this is going to affect me in the long run. Especially with my yoyo-ing weight. Isn’t this why man created lipo?? To help the weak willed like myself? I ask myself WHY bother! I mean we’re all gonna die anyway…But of course, no one wants to hog their way into an early grave. Yet, here I am, saying no to the yummy fattening stuff and skipping out on the exercise by ‘eating right’. It’s true though, no junk for me. Is my diet the best? Hell no! I’d be a nutritionist’s worst nightmare! No amount of motivation or pep talk seems to make me wanna stick to a routine and lose the flab! So, I ask myself again, what am I to do? I’ve tried it all. Nothing works! Perhaps I should just give up the battle and give in to the fat waiting to adjust its way into my love handles and other curves! What does a woman have to do around here to melt the flab the easy way?? If there’s an answer out that’s non expensive and not insane, do let me know! In between the fake tetra juices and non effective diet, I’m waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment