26!

I'm 26 now...Almost 30!...I feel so much wiser in just a matter of 2 days! Hehehehe!...Ok, so maybe I'm over doing it!...I never thought I would turn this old...I mean...not that I saw an early death for myself...But 30 for me was like 60!...I thought I already went through my midlife crisis when I turned 25....Yes...I freaked out thinking in another 25 years I'm gonna be 50!...Just round me off to 50!! But the closer I come to the big 3-0 the harder it is to deal with having lived half my life...

On the brighter side... As I'm getting older I'm receiving more compliments... I must be doing something good because people are telling me I'm aging well!...Makes me wonder if they're telling the truth!! :)

My 26th birthday was great!!..Nothing compares to the last birthday I had...It was simply amazing...In fact...That whole year was amazing!...I shall choose to look at the brighter side of things and remember only that when I look back!...Be it the last birthday or this...For this birthday the highlights were the much needed shopping spree I went on, the badly wanted make over, a good long overdue conversation with Sriram, hanging out with friends which hadn't happened for a long time and the best part...spending quality time with my sister! :)

I feel very lucky to be loved and cared for by a lot of people...I am also happy with how my life is progressing...A little slowly but it's still progressing instead of the earlier standstill phase it was in. I've come to terms with it...I'm still unsure as to what I want to do with my life...But I'm too emotionally drained to think about it so I'm gonna just go with the flow on this one.

So, to a new beginning, another chapter of my life to be written and a good future ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment