Karma the bitch

Ever wonder when the universe will stop fucking with you??
When will Karma stop being such a bitch?
You try to put good out in the universe but instead you just get fucked over!
Your parents tell you to do good and be good.
You learn the same thing in School and from Teachers.
Every Religion says it again and again to ensure you'll book yourself that Heaven pass.
My problem is, despite all the good you do. You still end up getting fucked over again and again by everything and everyone. I'm not saying you should stop doing good or being good. I'm just questioning the capacity in which you can take bullshit. How much can a person take in a lifetime? Who draws the line here? Leave aside God and whatever Religion.
I question, what if you've taken it your whole life and feel like enough is enough and just want this shit to end?...Not life itself...But the bitchy Karma!
I've had enough of being 'tested'. Give me my cake so I can eat it too! I bloody well earned the damn thing fair and square!!

So, Karma! I've had it with you!! Stop fucking around and give me my long overdue 'good'...Let the good times roll in you little bitch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment