City of Nawabs met the City of Temples

I had taken a short trip to Bhubhaneswhar a while ago and finally decided to end the procrastination and put up some pics... The city was AMAZING which of course goes without saying...Except for the horrible weather and the languge barrier (I could barely understand a word they were saying) all had gone well on that trip...I also got to meet one of my really good friends who I call Panda (long story). I ended up making a new good friend and felt the independence one should feel when travelling alone. So here's giving you all a taste of my trip via these pics.

P.S. I'm still on the hunt for pics from my trip to Bangalore, Delhi, Kerala and Goa.

Panda!


Some randoms:




































A few at the zoo:






No comments:

Post a Comment